Fire in Mt. Washington, KY
Fires leave some of the most devastating images; they can grip your heart with one photo. This homeowner in Mt. Washington, KY suffered an extreme loss when an electrical fire practically gutted their home. Notice in the After picture our Fire Restoration Technician, is using a Dry Ice machine to blast away soot, and wearing SERVPRO's PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), to protect them from harmful chemicals. SERVPRO of Bullitt and N. Nelson Counties worked hard to help this homeowner restore what was lost and rebuild what was destroyed. The specialized Dry Ice Blaster was used to deep clean the brick and remove soot from even the tiniest crevices. Remember here at SERVPRO, "We are always here to help."